Smoke and Oak Beer Tasting – February 20th
Join us Monday, February 20th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm to taste 10 delicious smoke and/or oak beers!
Come by the store to sample through and learn about 10 different smoke and/or oak beers. Event price is $25 and reservations must be made in advance. Hors d’oeuvres and beer glass are included with admission. Event participants will receive 10% off store items (*some exceptions). Call or stop by the store to make a reservation.
- Swamphead Brewery Chipotle Infused Smoke Signal – Florida – Smoked Porter
- Ache Schlenkerla Eiche – Germany – Dopplebock with Oak Smoke Malt
- Rodenbach 2009 Vintage Oak Aged – Belgium – Sour/wild ale
- Victory Otto – Pennsylvania – Smoked Belgian-style Dubbel
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton – Delaware – Double IPA conditioned in French Oak
- Jolly Pumpkin Oro De Calabaza – Michigan – Biere de Guarde on Oak
- Victory Dark Intrigue – Pennsylvania – Bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
- Brooklyn Black Ops – New York – Bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
- Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Marzen – Germany – Smoked Marzen
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti – Colorado – Oak aged Yeti Imperial Stout
Reservations must be made in person or with credit card by phone in advance. Reservations cannot be made by email. We apologize but all sales are final and without any exception. We have a no refund policy for our tasting events.