March 17, 2014 –Tipple’s Shafer Vineyards Wine Tasting
Join us on Monday, March 17th at 7:00 p.m. to sample the spectacular wines produced by Shafer Vineyards of California. In addition to the wines produced by Shafer we will also be pouring Turley Cellars Juvenile Zinfandel.
Admission will be $45 per person and must be paid in advance in person or over the phone (352) 672-6303.Sorry, no refunds or cancellations; please make sure you can attend before signing up! Please arrange for a safe ride home.
With the price of admission you will also receive:
- A Souvenier Riedel Wine Glass
- Entry to Win a 1.5L Billecart -Salmon Brut Reserve
- Light Hors d’Oeuvres provided by Ameraucana Wood Fire
- Special Event Pricing on the Featured wines.
You Will Have the Opportunity to Taste:
- Shafer Red Shoulder Ranch Chardonnay
- Shafer Merlot
- Shafer Relentless Syrah
- Shafer One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Hillside Select Cabernet Sauvignon
- Turley Cellars Juvenile Zinfandel
There is a limited supply of Shafer Relentless available.
Shafer Hillside Select will not be available to purchase until the next release in the Fall of this year. Attendance will put your name on our waiting list for the next shipment this wine.